I Want To . . .

About Us

Special Patrol Request (for residents leaving town)

These requests are limited to a maximum of two weeks. Contact the agency at (843) 719-4452 if you need to have your request extended after two weeks. If you have the need for a directed patrol for reasons other than going out of town such as criminal activity, please contact the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office at (843) 719-4452 or 719-4438. Special Patrol Requests can only be accepted for locations within Berkeley County.

Address to patrol:

Your contact details:
Phone (alternate)

Dates you will be out of town:

Your destination Address:
City  Zip
Phone (alternate)

While your out of town is there a key holder we can contact in case of emergency at your residence?
Phone (alternate)

Special Instructions:
Lights that will be left on:
Details of alarm company:
Company name
Company phone (alternate)


Type the above code
in the box below